Sleep in heavenly peacePosted: December 24, 2013 Filed under: SONGS, Thought For the Day | Tags: be merry, Christmas carols, Christmas cheer, Christmas Eve, Christmas Songs, drink, eat, Felice Navidad, gifts, giving, Holy night Batman, Joyeux Noel, presents for single mothers, reindeer, reindeers on the roof, Santa, Santa in his sleigh, Santa stop here, Santa wants to come down the chimney but it's blocked, Silent NIght, Sinead O'Connor, Tis the season to be greedy Leave a comment
Of course Santa is having a happy Christmas, he knows where all the naughty people live and he gets to party with them. I hope when Santa drops down my chimney that he is good looking and he finds out I’ve been naughty and my children have been nice. Merry Christmas, here come the reindeer.
I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa ClausPosted: December 24, 2011 Filed under: Theme Songs, Thought For the Day | Tags: Amy Winehouse, Christmas wishes, Mummy kissing Santa Claus, Santa Leave a comment
I hope Santa is hot when he comes down my chimney this year. It’s a long shot, but worth wishing for. Merry Christmas. Ho, Ho, Ho
Wish list for SantaPosted: November 1, 2011 Filed under: FOOD, LOVE, Self improvement, SONGS, Theme Songs | Tags: Christmas list, Eartha Kitt, Letter to Santa, Lindt chocolate, Mensa, Santa, Santa Baby, wish list Leave a comment
I know it’s early but here is my most wanted present list:
1. Hydraulic crane bra to thrust boobies up and out. I want to be able to rest my chin on them when I’m tired.
2. New brain or Mensa member’s if secondhand.
3. Long, white porn star fingernails and a slave for chores so I won’t break nails.
4. Children who feed, clothe and bathe themselves, and walk to school safely.
5. New pelvic floor.
6. Home that cleans itself (with no mortgage)
7. Lifetime supply of Lindt chocolate balls
8. Annual foreign holidays with swarthy, sexy stranger
I must send a copy of my list to Santa.